Thursday, January 10, 2013

Price Family

First official blog post of the year... here we go! I'm really shooting for this to be a year where I show and tell you what goes on in the life of "Grant Daniels Photography" and just me, Grant, in general. 

Ryan Price is an incredible photographer. I contacted him last year looking to connect with him and immediately became friends. I've second shot a few weddings with him and he's the real deal. When he asked me to come shoot family pics a few months ago, I couldn't say no. With two new official additions to the family, Joshua & Mason kept us on out heels. We shot a bit in Ryan's backyard, then went to a field in Bryan. I'm really hoping to become better friends with photographers like Ryan this year. He's always willing to lend a hand and is a true servant!







Shot: Grant Daniels
Edits: Ryan Price

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Thanks so much bro! This was exactly what I had in mind for our family... and I could literally think of no one other than you to make it happen. :)